Saturday, September 27, 2008

By Popular Demand.....


More crazy and funny faces. After posting the 'Wild and Crazy Guy' lots of people have commented that they would like to see more of this sort of thing. Also I was chatting to another artist at a recent show and we came up with a plan. This plan is going to be where the next funny faces will be appearing.

She does wonderful PMC and we decided to do some of the funny faces that will be looking out of windows. She will be doing PMC roofs, doors/shutters on the windows. You'll open up the cute little houses and be confronted with my funny faces.

So here's a sneak peek at the first of the faces. These I just finished building. They haven't been fired yet so there will be more details painted on after they are fired and the colors will be much more vibrant. I just wanted to let you all know that they will be available later on. I would love to hear your comments on these guys and any suggestions for more faces are always welcome. I love to hear what you like, what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment