Sunday, June 07, 2009

Miniatures on Etsy


Hello everyone.

I've just put up some of my extreme porcelain charms/pendants on my Etsy shop.
These are the really intricate over the top little scenes in pendants that I have been working on lately.

Each component in these are carefully hand sculpted with colored porcelains and then assembled into tiny pendant/charm cases. They are then fired and glazed and fired again. After the glaze firing I put in some final details with china paint and fire them again. Finally I cut a piece of glass and epoxy it to the front of the charm/pendant to protect the fragile scene and grind the edge of the glass to a smooth beveled surface.

Mushroom Scene
Aquarium

I have also put up most all of the dollhouse miniatures that I currently have in stock onto my Etsy shop.

Hope you will all pop over and have a look Amazing Porcelain Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment